You have no items in your cart.
FARLIN MANUAL BREAST PUMP (BF-640B)
- BRAND Farlin
- MODEL BF-640B
- TYPE Manual
- DISPLAY Transparent
- MATERIAL Polypropylene (BPA Free), Silicone
- NIPPLE Yes
- BATTERY No
- OTHER FEATURES 3 in1; Suction, Storage & Feed
- PRODUCT DIMENSIONS 30 x 22 x 8 cm
- WEIGHT 440 gm
Availability: In Stock
- FARLIN MANUAL BREAST PUMP.
- A simple way to support breastfeeding for your baby.
- Small, portable and convenient.
- Provides consistent suction for more comfortable and efficient milk expression.
- The pump€™s ergonomically shaped handle provides a comfortable hold and offers complete control when expressing milk
- 360° Swivel handle. Suction adjustable by turning a handle.
- Breast shield with a silicone liner, which eases the pain and massages the breast for promoting the milk flow.
- It can easily convert to a nursing bottle by using a cap and nipple included.
- Makes mother feeding to baby easily.
- Farlin BF-640B FREE DIRECTION MANUAL BREAST PUMP can be adjusted to the angle suitable for your facile use.
- It is designed in a special structure, the whole circulation motion in repeated suction is in accordance with the ergonomics.
- Operate-able with one hand. Includes breast shield with petal-shape soft liner.
- The aspirated milk bottle can be converted into baby bottles by inserting the syringe and toilet lid.
- The milk sucker with silicone gasket helps the breast massage gently and stimulates the milk to flow evenly.
- General considerations before using a suction machine.
- Using a breast pump is the way many mothers choose today. Breast milk brings a lot of advantages to the mother.
- However, not all mothers use the breast pump properly.
- Dear moms, in order to make sure we have a lot of milk and some things to keep in mind before using the breast pump.
- Before breastfeeding the mother should be comfortable, avoid angry wrangling will affect the amount of milk as well as milk quality.
- Drink 1 cup milk/fruit juice / saturated before milking.
- Clean hands and feet.
- Cleaning the milking machine.
- Light breast massage (horizontal – vertical – spin).
- Wipe the towel around the top of the ti.
- Wet the speakers to get close contact.
- Begin to gradually aspirate gradually increase, no sudden increase will cause breast pain.
- It is possible to breastfeed just to save time or suck on each side from 3 to 5 minutes/time.
- Or you can use a double-breasted suction machine to suck up both breasts and save time.
- Dissolve the milk in the milk storage container for the refrigerator (keep cool for 3 to 5 days, prevent ice -16 degrees C for 6 months and – 18 degrees C for 12 months).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.