Privacy of our visitors is our primary concern. We collect personal information from our customers to improve our customer services. We do not disclose our valued customer’s information to anyone at any cost. Customer personal data is shared with the third party under specified circumstances. The information regarding third part sharing is also available under the heading of “Third Party Sharing’.
WHY WE NEED YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
WHAT KIND OF INFORMATION WE TAKE FROM VISITORS?
From familiar visitors, we, The Kids Emporium may ask for the following information:
- We may ask for general queries’ and comments.
- We can ask for email id, customer’s telephone/ cell number, customer’s address, about the visitor’s city and country.
From the people seeking some career opportunity, we may ask for the following information:
- Applicant’s Name
- Mobile/ Phone Number
- Email Address
- Home Address
- Identification Information
- Educational Background
- Employment History
- Curriculum Vitae
HOW WE USE THE COLLECTED INFORMATION?
The information we acquire from our visitor. Some information is used in general queries and investigations. We also save our visitor’s information in our database. Visitors’, business persons and opportunity seekers attain our website and services updates. We also use the collected information for the processing, upgrading and further improvements to our website. In all cases, we ensure customer’s privacy and safety.
SECURITY OF YOUR DATA IS OUR PRIMARY CONCERN:
We, The Kids Emporium ensure that the personal data submitted by our valued visitors is protected against any misuse. We encrypt all the information through our private and up-to-date coding system. Our software team has accelerated its skills and has developed a highly secured system that forms many safety layers upon encrypted data. We secure our customer’s data by secure sockets layers.
OUR REGISTERED VISITORS CAN ATTAIN ACCESS TO THEIR ACCOUNTS ANY TIME:
The main advantage of registering yourself at our website is that our visitors’ can attain access to their accounts anytime and anywhere. All registering yourself on our official site, you can get the following benefits:
- You can subscribe to any offer.
- If you dislike some deal/ offer/ subscription; you can unsubscribe it easily.
- You can quickly delete your account from our website.
- You can get the information you have shared with us through online website registration.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THIRD PARTY SHARING?
Why do we share our customer’s personal information? There are some strict circumstances under which we do share our clients’ personal information. These circumstances may include the following reasons:
- We, The Kids Emporium may share our clients’ personal information for managing and maintaining customer’s information purposes.
- We may share our clients’ personal information for promotional purposes.
- We may share our clients’ personal information for communicating with clients and different associations.
The sharing done for the sake of the above-mentioned purposes is done through a contract. The clause is strictly specified in these contracts that the third party is not allowed to share a client’s personal information with anyone. Except then the data as mentioned above and purposes, we do not share any other kind of information to third party.